Saturday, January 29, 2011

I LOVE MY FAVORITE HANDBAG!

                                                 

The best handbag for my own personal travel is made by Travelon.  It is structured and well organized. It has a very sturdy adjustable strap that when worn across the body provides safety for the user. A small flashlight that snaps to the inside of the bag also provides an added safety bonus.  I have used the light many times in the dark to avoid fumbling with my keys. It comes in black which fits my “black base color theme” and it is expandable.  It has two main sections each with a variety of zipped partitions.  There are plenty of business card, license and makeup sleeves. Frankly, I like this bag so much that I use it almost everyday!



2 comments:

  1. so i like the Purse but i cant follow the web site to buy it -could you give me a better link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Travelon bag is great. I bought mine at the Samsonite store at the Potomac Mills Mall in Woodbridge, VA. but you can go online and purchase it from Amazon.com. Google products lists about 12 stores where you can purchase the Travelon 62032-50 large 3 compartment expanable microfiber shoulder bag. Just do a search for Travelon.

    ReplyDelete