Sunday, January 30, 2011

REVERSIBLE CLOTHING

                   

I LOVE reversible clothing! Good reversible clothing includes clothes that have two different designs or colors on either side.  I do not care for articles with colors or patterns that are nearly the same on each side as these do not provide variety to the wardrobe.  I don’t even know why manufacturers make these since they give little or no value.  Who cares if the blue, green and yellow 2 inch pattern paisley skirt has a reverse side of a 3 inch pattern with the same colors?  It certainly doesn’t make it seem like I’m wearing something completely different the next day and that is what I am after.  When I was a child I saw a movie where a woman involved in a bank robbery got away by tossing her short blond wig into an alley dumpster and reversing her beige raincoat into a vibrant red tweed on the opposite side.  Voila, a flip of her auburn locks and a switch of her coat and she was good to go!  

No comments:

Post a Comment