Sunday, April 24, 2011

KEEPING TRACK OF YOUR DOCUMENTS

Keeping track of your documents has gotten easier with the use of the internet. Before I take off on a trip, I check with my travel agent or airline carrier as to which documents I will need. I then photograph them with my iPhone and send a copy to a secure email account. This can be done with a camera and scanned or imported to your computer too. I do this with the credit and bank cards I carry, as well as, my passport and driver's license. I make sure I copy the card contact numbers for security purposes. This way, I am protected if they are lost or stolen. It is a good idea to do the same with your itinerary, health and auto insurance cards. For the road warriors, a list of all your hotel, auto and airline club numbers, will come in handy when you don't want the bulk of all those perk cards in your wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment