Wednesday, May 25, 2011

CRUISE CHALLENGE, DAY 15, LONDON, REYKJAVICK, ICELAND, NEWARK





















Day 14 was a travel day from London to Newark via Iceland. It was another beautiful day weather-wise. At Gatwick airport I had some time to spare so after a quick cup of tea and a scone loaded with codded cream and jam I meandered over to the first travel shop I saw, Rolling Luggage (how appropriate!). There I met Odilia who prowdly showed me her lightest bags from Samsonite. The Cubelite weighing in at 2 kg and the Cosmolite at 2.2 kg. They were easy to roll empty but I would need to give them the old Mimi test of running through airports, city streets, subway steps, etc. The store was loaded with other goodies too. My favorites were the animal character wheeled luggage for small children. The bright colored suitcases could also be used as a rolling seat for the toddlers. That might keep them busy for a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment