Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SHOES, SHOES, SHOES

Traveling from the port of Harwich to Gatwick Airport was a bit of a challenge. As I left the ship I was fortunate to make a train leaving to Liverpool Street and then hop on a subway to Victoria Station where I could get another train to the airport. My hotel was in walking distance to Gatwick airport which was great. While waiting for the subway I met a lovely woman by the name of Sandy. She made certain that I was going in the right direction (someone else had told me otherwise) and again made certain that I got off at the right stop. Thanks Sandy! I told her all about my Cruise Challenge and she responded with the typical, "But what about shoes." Clearly, shoes are on top of most women's minds when they pack so off I went on my roll of how fabulous Lindsay Phillips and Onesoles are for the female traveler (weather permitting, of course). Both shoes have interchangeable tops and I find both to be comfortable but I like them for different reasons. To put it simply, I find Onesoles to be more casual and better for the gals who don't like the toe thong. Also, the Onesole low wedge is perfect for anyone with a wider foot or for anyone who has sustained some past injury or for that matter has problem feet. The Lindsay Phillips on the other hand can be dressed up more and I find their velcro attached tops easier to get off and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment